Last Revised: March 31, 2015
Biz-Effective Ltd. (“GamEffective”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of the users of our website at: www.GamEffective.com (the “Site”), and the users of its comprehensive enterprise gamification solution platform and related services via web-interface and/or mobile-interface (App) (the “Platform”) and are committed to protect the personal information that users share with us in connection with the use of our Site and Platform, as applicable (collectively – the “Services”).
- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
- Which information may we collect on our Users?
We collect two types of data and information from our Users. We may collect different types of information used on from the Site Users and from Platform Users, as detailed below:
a. The first type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a User(s), which is made available or is gathered via the User’s use of the Service (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which the Non-personal Information was collected. Non-personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while the User is using our Site and/or running our Platform. Non-personal Information which is being collected consists of technical information and aggregated usage information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Service (including on any Mobile Landing Pages available therein), User’s ‘click-stream’ and scrolls on the Service, downloads, device type, operation system and browser information, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, etc.
b. The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”).
Personal Information which is being gathered may consist of the following:
- User’s of the Site and/or the Platform automatically provide their IP address and unique device identifiers, which is used mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geolocation personalization and security purposes, as further detailed below;
- Users who are only visiting the Site do not need to provide any Personal Information other than their IP address and unique device identifiers;
- In the event that a User subscribes for newsletters via the Website and/or Platform, such User will be required to provide his e-mail address;
- In the event that a User registers for a demo of the Platform or requests to download a marketing asset through the registration form available on the Site or the App, such User will be required to provide certain information such as his/her first name, last name, work email, company name, phone number and country. User may voluntarily provide his/her job title and what he/she is interested in;
- Any Personal Information provided voluntarily by the User via its access to and use of the Platform, such as the User’s e-mail address in order to be contacted (and any additional information related to such contacts), User’s profile photograph, and/or other actions performed by the User in connection with the Services; and
- Users of the Platform will be required to open an account and provide a username and password. Alternately, the User’s account may be opened by the User’s employer. Moreover, in using the Platform, we collect additional Personal Information of the User such as where he/her is employed, the name of his/her employer, his/her working hours, information concerning his/her employment activities, characteristics, achievements and information from the User’s employer’s information systems.
For avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information connected or linked to any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection or linkage exists.
- How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are three main methods we use:
a. We collect information through your use of the Service. In other words, when you are using the Services, including when you browse the Site, the App and/or any Mobile Landing Pages, and when you use the Platform, we are aware of it and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage, either independently or through the help of third-party services as detailed below.
b. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information which you voluntarily provide when you register to the Platform via the Site or the App, when you provide us with additional information during your use of the Platform, and/or when you contact us directly.
c. For Users of the Platform, we also collect information through interface with the information system of the User’s employer.
We store the Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
We collect Non-personal and Personal Information in order to provide and operate the Services, including for statistical and research purposes; to enable us to further develop, customize and improve the Services based on Users’ common preferences and uses; to create and provide our Registered Users, business partners and affiliates with aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information; and to enable us to provide our Users with a better user experience to send our Users other marketing materials, and to provide our Users with technical assistance and support.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
GamEffective may share any Personal and Non-personal Information it collects from the User to the User’s employer for the purpose of providing the Services.
For avoidance of doubt, GamEffective may transfer and disclose to third parties or otherwise use Non-personal Information at its sole discretion.
- Deletion of Personal Information
If for any reason you wish us to delete or amend your Personal Information stored with us and identifying to you, please send us an e-mail to: support@GamEffective.com, and we will make reasonable efforts to delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Information for a period of sixty (60) days or a longer period as reasonably needed to provide you with the Services and/or as legally required.
If you, as a user of the Platform, wish to delete or amend your Personal Information, please contact your employer’s system administrator.
To use the Services, you must be over the age of thirteen (13). GamEffective does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of thirteen (13) are not using the Services. In the event that it comes to our knowledge that a person under the age of thirteen (13) is using the Services, we will prohibit and block such User from accessing the Services and will make all efforts to promptly delete any Personal Information stored with us with regard to such User.
We take a great care in implementing and maintaining the security of the Services, and the User’s Personal Information. The Personal Information is hosted on Amazon Web Services, or upon request by the User, on MS-Azure, which provides advanced security features. GamEffective employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information, and prevent unauthorized use of any such information (such as Firewall). However, we do not and cannot guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
- Third Party Software/Service
When you access or use the Services, GamEffective and/or Third Party Services may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Services are created upon login and are used only if the User selects the “remember me” option and are removed and deleted when the User logs off at the end of the session or unselects the “remember me” option. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, your online experience may be limited.
- Direct Marketing
Direct Marketing: You hereby agree that we may use your contact details for the purpose of informing you regarding our products and services which may interest you and to send to you other marketing material transmitted to the e-mail address you have provided. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice to us by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by opting out of receiving our newsletter by clicking “unsubscribe”.
- Have any Questions?