- WHAT ARE COOKIES
- Cookies are a small text file that is stored on your device to help websites and mobile apps remember things about you. Session-based cookies last only while your browser is open and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire. To learn more about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
The cookies we use can be classified in one of the following categories:
|Strictly Necessary cookies||We use these cookies in order to enable you use the website’s features, such as enabling movement between pages and remembering information you enter on forms.
Without these necessary cookies, certain services on our website will not be possible and our site will not perform as smoothly as it should
|Security cookies||We use these cookies to help identity and prevent security risks.
|Authentication cookies||We use the cookies to help us show you the right information and settings when you are logged-in to our website.
|Performance and Analytics cookies||We use these cookies collect information about the use of our website to help improve the way the website works.
|Functionality and Preference cookies||We use these cookies to remember the choices you make such as which language you prefer and to provide you with personalized features.
|Targeting and Advertising cookies||We use these cookies are used to deliver you with ads that are more relevant to you and your interests, by remembering information such as what you looked at on our site and to track the performance of these ads.|
- WHAT COOKIES WE USE
We use the following First-Party Cookies:
- Gameffective session cookie for browsing
- HubSpot Form cookie to use the service to collect leads
We use the following Third-Party Cookies:
|HubSpot||Third-Party||“HubSpot is an inbound marketing software company that helps businesses transform their marketing from outbound (cold calls, email spam, trade shows, tv ads, etc.) lead generation to inbound lead generation.”|
|DoubleClick||Third-Party||Google (www.google.com) operates the Google Display Network a collection of millions of websites and mobile applications that are powered by display advertising, including many Google services like YouTube. Google also operates the DoubleClick digital advertising platform: the ad technology foundation to create, transact, and manage digital advertising for the worlds buyers, creators, and sellers. The DoubleClick platform includes the DoubleClick Advertising Exchange and Double Click Bid Manager. To learn more about how we collect and use information for online advertising, please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html|
|VisitStat||Third-Party||“Since we found KickFire™, our main marketing strategy has been to drive prospects to our website, then use the information regarding the visitor and what they researched to feed our inside sales operation.
We use other marketing tools in the process, but KickFire was the catalyst, and is now the engine of the operation.”
|Third-Party||Twitter is a service used to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent online and mobile messages. People write short updates, often called “Tweets” of 140 characters or .|
|Leady||Third-Party||“The system identifies the companies which visited your website, finds out what they were interested in and fills in their returns, emails, phones, names… It generates LEADS, or contacts for potential clients, who actually have real, provable interest in your specific products or services.” Translated by IMPER CZ, s.r.|
|Intercom||Third-Party||Intercom is a customer relationship management and messaging tool for web app owners.|
|Google Tag Manager||Pixel||Helps to manage all google tags in the customer website|
|Google Analytics||Pixel||Analytics of users browsing in the site|
|Segment||Third-Party||“Segment.io is an analytics service for web applications.” ( Mix panel)|
|Hotjar||Pixel||“Hotjar is a new all-in-one Analysis and Feedback tool that reveals the online behavior and feedback of a website’s visitors. By combining both A) Analysis and B) Feedback tools, Hotjar gives our clients the ‘big picture’ of how to improve their site’s experience and its performance.”|
|Ga Audiences||Third-Party||Google (www.google.com) operates the Google Display Network a collection of millions of websites and mobile applications that are powered by display advertising, including many Google services like YouTube. Google also operates the DoubleClick digital advertising platform: the ad technology foundation to create, transact, and manage digital advertising for the worlds buyers, creators, and sellers. The DoubleClick platform includes the DoubleClick Advertising Exchange and Double Click Bid Manager. To learn more about how we collect and use information for online advertising, please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy.html|
- YOUR CHOICES
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Because these cookies are essential to operate our website, there is no option to opt out of these cookies.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies:
- You can opt out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Network Advertising Initiative at networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp or the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/
- You may be able to change your device settings (on your iPhone, iPad or Android) to control whether you see online interest-based ads
- You can learn more about your options by visiting youradchoices.com or www.youradchoices.eu
- Other Cookies:
- You can follow the instructions provided by your website or mobile browser (usually located within the “Help”, “Tools” or “Edit” facility) to modify your cookie settings.
- DO NOT TRACK
We do not currently commit to responding to your browsers’ ‘Do Not Track’ signals with respect to our websites, in part, because no common industry standard for ‘Do Not Track’ has been adopted by regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting a user’s intent. We are committed to monitoring the developments around ‘Do Not Track’ and the implementation of a standard.
- CONTACT US