eLearning and gamification are the perfect match. Not only can gamification greatly support training and on-boarding; it fits any gamification effort from sales to customer service. In fact, we can’t name even one gamification process we’ve deployed where there wasn’t some eLearning seasoning tossed into the mix. eLearning – using micro-learning nuggets – is the perfect choice for on-the-job training. You can use it to prompt event-based learning and to make sure that employees know about what’s important, and how to do it.
This free guide combines the insights from our extensive blogging about elearning and gamification. We hope it presents the readers with a holistic understanding of the best ways to integrate learning (and learning management systems) into any gamification project:
- The game elements and game narratives that work well for eLearning gamification
- How to use event-based eLearning
- How to grow eLearning program completion and information retention
- Using micro-learning
- Integration with learning management systems
- New hire onboarding; and much more
You can download this new guide here.